- Illustration ServedProject Featured On:Illustration Served — 11/25/12
Calendar and corporate gift for “Rossel’hoz bank”
- Calendar for “Rossel’hoz bank”
- Rossel’hoz bank – one of the largest banks in Russia, leader in agricultural sector crediting.
- Develop corporate calendar. Purpose of the calendar was to show wide range of products in unusual form.
- Working for this project, we took into account the state status of the bank, scale of activity, active participation in president programs intended for development of agricultural sector in Russia, - comments creative director of the studio – Ilya Mitroshin. – Besides, it was necessary to reflect forthcoming 10 year anniversary of the bank. Considering this, we created idea of “high-powered ten-year plan”. We recollected graphic agitation in USSR period, reflecting spirit of solidarity, inspired with confidence in own powers and future day”.
- Bright poster graphics and dynamic slogans became a base for the calendar. As illustrations, were used both, really existing posters of USSR epoch, and stylized posters – developed special for the calendar by designers of the studio and involved artists. Life-asserting, optimistic, charging with enthusiasm slogans, relating to bank’s activity were created for every poster: “Increase production of meat!”, “Pig breeding grows wit Rossel’hoz bank!”