- Illustration ServedProject Featured On:Illustration Served — 12/23/11
Out of nowhere, it suddenly became vital for me to draw elephants. Elephant after elephant- I would draw them in all shapes and sizes. It didn't take long before a character developed, pleading for the company of friends, which is when the donkey and snake showed up. The drawings below are a sampling of my favorites to emerge from my 'elephanitis period'.
- "The End is near, so I don't really have a sense of urgency"
- "I've been known to push camels through the eyes of needles, perhaps I can help you off your ass?" - A. Snake
- "I'm not sure it's sustainable, but it'll have to do for now." - A. Snake
- “Donkey! I can’t even take a nap without you steering us over a cliff! WTF!”, the elephant accused.
The snake sought to ease the elephant’s tension, for he had a plan, and had advised the donkey while the elephant slept. “I assure you, there was nowhere to go but down. Don’t worry, I’m familiar with the territory.”
The donkey, exhausted, was just happy to take a break from pulling the elephant’s weight.
- "FOUR MORE!"With an appetite for more cash, the Wall Street elephant yelped in excitement for yet another election, his 'cash cow' that came every four years. Over his lifetime, the elephant had developed many significant relationships both in Washington and Wall Street that seemed to pay higher and higher dividends as the years rolled by- and the next few fiscal quarters were looking more fruitful than ever! With so many possibilities before him, he opted to turned his focus to what excited him most - his power to buy another election, which would further ensure the continuation of his wealth.